- material AISI 316 - 1.4401 quality
- pressure class 150
- other quality and pressure class on request
- external conical threads R-DIN EN 10226-1 / ISO 7-1
- internal cylindrical threads G-DIN ISO 228-1
- NPT threads on request
- according to DIN EN 10241
Stainless steel AISI 316
- The molybdenum admixture causes the oxygen resistance, even in the weld area
- It is used in the production of cellulose, piping and bleaching devices.
- Also used in the chemical industry, fot pressure vessels, pipework and equipment for the production of all kinds of salt, organic and inorganic acids.
- Used in tank production, for storage of acids and solvents.
- Also used for pipelines for steam production.
Stainless steel AISI 304
- The most common corrosion-resistant Cr-Ni 18/8 steel used mainly in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
- Used to produce various types of equipment for the brewing industry, fat industry and slaughterhouses.
- Used in the paper industry, in evaporator piping systems.
- Used in the chemical industry to produce sterilization equipment such as nitric acid, nitrates, nitrate fertilizers and explosives.