- Use: fittings are used for transport of water, compressed air, natural gas, propane, butane, propane-butane, light fuel oils, non-abrasive and non-aggressive fluids up to the allowed pressure and temperature.
- Connection type: is designed for connecting threaded components according to ISO 7-1. The external threads have conicity 1:16, the internal threads Rp are cylindrical. The clamping nuts and their parts have threads according to ISO 228-1
- Manufactured: according to EN 1254-4, by pressing, mechanical machining
- Material: brass CW617N, without surface treatment.
- Operating parameters: steam pressure 0,8 MPa and temperature up to 100 °C.
Search term must have more than 2 characters.