The quick release couplings minimize the loss of liquid (drip) when connecting and disconnecting. It is used especially in case of increased requirements for environmentally friendly operation. Quick couplings are most commonly used in the agriculture, in the chemical industry and in the industry in general.
These quick release couplings are standardly made of steel. Optionally, these quick release couplings can also be supplied in a variety of other material versions with different surface finish. Handling with quick release coupling is very easy. Both parts of the quick release coupling can be connected only with one hand. The socket is equipped with a securing system to ensure that there is no unpredictable disconnection of both parts. Size 13 (DN13) is made according to the HTMA standard.
- Material - steel
- The springs are made of C 98 steel or AISI 302 stainless steel.
- The surface of the quick release couplings is galvanized. Other variations on request (QPQ)
- Sealing - from Nitrile NBR. Other EPDM, FPM (Viton TM) and CR (Neoprene) seals can be supplied on demand
- Operating temperature - using standard NBR seals - 25 ° C + 125 ° C
- Support ring - pure Teflon