High-pressure filters are used as process and safety to protect individual pumps, valves or the entire hydraulic circuit against pollution according to ISO 4406. It is available in 11 versions with an operating pressure of 110 bar to 1000 bar.
A range of products is available to solve all filter mounting problems in the following configurations: in-line, with threaded and flanged mounts, upper assembly with divider, side assembly of divider, assembly according to DIN 24340 CETOP with 35 H, flange mounting in top filter inserts, duplex version for non-stop operation requirements.
The filter offer includes a complete set of valves: bypass valve, check valve, bypass + check valve, check valve, backflow + bypass valve.
- FMM, FMH - filters for mobile applications with low weight and high filtration efficiency
- FMP 039 - smallest high pressure filters for simple systems
- FHP - robust high-pressure filters for demanding environments
- FHP, FHM - high-pressure filters for distribution blocks
- FHD - duplex version of high pressure filters for non-stop operation