Low pressure filters are used as process filters to protect pumps, pressure reducing valves and hydraulic circuits against contamination according to ISO 4406.
The LMP series is available in 5 different sizes: 100, 200, 400, 900 and 950 and other versions
LMP filters are available with several working pressures suitable for all hydraulic circuits such as:
- Reverse filters in external tank construction for medium and high flow in simple and duplex versions
- In-line filters for low and medium pressures for off-line applications
- In-line filters for medium pressure, for example for forced lubrication, in simple or duplex versions
- Maximum flow: 2600 l / min
- Maximum working pressure: 8 MPa
- Filtration: 1 to 90 μm
- Filter material: metal wire net or glass fiber
- Connection: in-line; threaded connection up to 2" and flanged up to 4"
LMP filters are suitable for common applications, mobile devices and marine applications and provide the right solution for filtering requirements in all industries.